A Little History Of Parnell Painting
This small Nanaimo painting company is owned and operated by Jack and Audrey Parnell. We are both long term residents of the area. The business was started in 2003 and prior to that Jack worked for over 12 years in the paint industry. He was a sales representative and store manager for major paint companies. Jack also spent four years as the painter for the beautiful Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise hotel in Alberta.
Jack’s background in the paint industry and his experience has become very valuable for the business. He can truly say he knows paint from the inside out, right down to its technical data. His expertise ensures that the correct product will always be chosen for the job, along with the proper preparation and application method.
Audrey is a second generation painter in her family. Her father is a certified journeyman painter, now retired. She had exposure to the industry through her childhood when her dad ran his own painting company. She has developed excellent painting skills and also has a great eye for decorating and colour.
From the start of the company the objective was to provide excellent service and quality. By choice the business has been kept to the two of us. This allows us to provide a personal service to our customers. Not relying on employees means we have complete control of the quality of the work.
Over the years we have developed quite an efficient way of working together. We enjoy what we do and love seeing the end results we can create in the interiors and on the exteriors of a home. We are both dedicated to providing superior customer service and quite often get compliments on our professionalism and respect for our client’s homes and property.
We have done all kinds of jobs over the years from numerous residential repaints, rental properties and new construction houses. We are careful in our scheduling making sure to never over book. Once we start your project it is our priority until it is complete.
Why Hire Parnell Painting?
- Firstly, we listen to our customers and their concerns and make sure we are going to meet their expectations for the project.
- We are professional at all times and respectful in your space and towards your family and your pets.
- Our quotes are clear and straightforward, there will be no surprises.
- We take the time to do the proper prep work. We ensure all surfaces are ready to receive a paint application that is not only going to look good, but isn’t going to fail.
- Our work speaks for itself, please review our photo galleries. We won’t leave any job that we don’t feel proud of. We have an extensive list of references that are provided with every quote we give.
- Our commitment to leaving a clean work space each day means you will hardly know we were there. Other than the beautiful newly painted space of course!
- We give you peace of mind knowing that you have hired a company that is licenced, fully insured and in good standing with WorkSafeBC. You can also relax knowing your home is in good hands. With only the two of us in the space there is no need to worry about other employees that may not have the same dedication to our company as we do. We are often entrusted with house keys to have full access while clients are at work or on holidays.
When we’re not holding paint brushes we love to travel and have a passion for photography and love to be outside as much as our B.C. weather will allow us.
We look forward to working with you and improving the beauty of your space.
Jack and Audrey Parnell