About Our Estimates
We provide free quotes in writing that clearly describe the work. You will know exactly what you are getting. The price we quote is what you pay. It will not change unless you request additional work.
During the quote we will discuss your expectations, any concerns, the time frame, product options and the preparation work.
Our quotes include the following detailed information:
- The preparation and painting work that will be done and to what surfaces.
- The specific paint company and product that will be applied and how many coats.
- Other specifics such as the number of colours being used, details such as feature walls or any special preparation that is required.
Our extensive list of painting references is provided with each quote. You can also view our page of Testimonials.
Painting is no different than any other work or service you might be contracting for your home. Get a few quotes along with references.
Interior And Exterior Painting Services
We do all kinds of painting from finely detailed custom homes to repaints of rental units. We can give estimates for jobs as small as a single bathroom or bedroom or for an entire interior or exterior.
Our painting services include:
- residential homes
- town houses
- small commercial spaces
- renovation painting
- rental properties
- home being prepared for sale
- doors, trims, crown molding and baseboards
- wood paneling
- stair railings
- some brick fireplaces
- smooth and textured ceilings (usually only done in conjunction with walls, ask for details)
- wood siding
- hardie board siding
- some decking (ask for details)
- wood trim and fascia boards
- gutters and downspouts (ask for details)
Booking Exterior Painting
Keep in mind our west coast exterior painting season is short. As with most painters we never seem to have enough time to meet the amount of demand. If you leave it too late you can find yourself scrambling for a painter to complete your house before the season ends. Get your quote early in the season and confirm your booking as soon as possible.
As part of a painting job we will do small drywall repairs where damage has occured. We do not do large drywall projects for entire rooms, new construction or major renovations. We leave this to the expertise of the drywall professionals.