About Our Estimates
When looking at your project we will take the time to discuss your expectations, concerns and time frame. We will go over the product options and the preparation work that needs to be done.
You will know exactly what you are getting. The price we quote is what you pay. It will not change unless you request additional work.
Our quotes include the following detailed information:
- The preparation and painting work that will be done and to what surfaces.
- The specific paint company and product that will be applied and how many coats.
- Other specifics such as the number of colours being used, other details like feature walls or any special preparation that is required.
We have an extensive list of excellent painting references. Their contact information is provided with each quote that we give. Please feel free to contact any or all of them. Painting is no different than any other work or service you might be contracting for your home. Get a few quotes along with references. You can also view the our page of Testimonials
Our Painting Services
The time should be taken to do high quality work every time, but we do realize that not all jobs are equal. We do all kinds of painting from finely detailed custom homes to repaints of a rental units in between tenants.
We can give estimates for jobs as small as a single bathroom or bedroom or for an entire repaint of an interior or exterior.
Interior and Exterior Painting
- Residential homes
- Town Houses
- Small commercial spaces
- Renovation Painting
- Rental Properties
- Properties For Resale
- New Construction, see our Album of New Construction
Interior Painting Includes:
- doors, trims, crown molding and baseboards
- wood paneling
- stair railings
- some brick fireplaces
- smooth and textured ceilings
Exterior painting includes:
- wood siding
- hardie board siding
- some decking (ask for details)
- wood trim and fascia boards
- we can do gutters and downspouts (ask for details)
As part of a painting job we will do small drywall repairs where damage has occured. We do not do large drywall projects for entire rooms, new construction or major renovations. We leave this to the drywall professionals.
- Staining and clear coating of woodwork, doors and trims
- Repairing damaged areas of faux finishing or textured areas